Wednesday 11 May 2016

Suarez Worried He Would Not Fit Into Barcelona Style Next Season

 tmp_10792-suarez-109674029

Luis Suarez has revealed he was worried about not fitting into Barcelona’s playing style, when he joined in 2014.
In his debut season, the former Liverpool striker netted 25 times in 43 appearances.
This season, Suarez has scored 56 goals in 51 appearances for the Catalan club.
Upon joining from Liverpool, Suarez did not envision such a prolific spell, admitting he was troubled about fitting into the ‘tiki-taka’ style.
“I never imagined that I would be scoring goals here,” he told ESPN. “I never felt I would adapt to this team’s style of play the way I have.
“Sometimes they start the touches and I think that I can’t do that, that they will play it like that and I will just push it [toward the goal].”

No comments:

Post a Comment